Burn



Burn
(with English translation)
By: 12012
Mini-Album: Bell Salem

Search for time watashi wa souzou sha kami no ko-tachi wa boku
You got no right namida mo kare hateta fukai kouhai no toshi de sakebe

Precious time watashi wa gensetsu sha chi no ki no nai risou
Unconcious movements kakuu no toshi de ima ureu hisou no yami de warau

"You would have barely seen breathe"

Kono sekai no hatete nani ni mayoi nani wo tomadou no darou
Yaki tsukushita zen no kibou
Kono sekai wa kienai sukuu itami to iu na no akai chi wo

Break to the people watashi wa ryakudatsu sha kanzen naru joshou
Forbidden creation haiiro no doku wa yami kutsuu jigai no umi de tonae

Kimi wa ima doko ni iru ima no boku ja totemo aenai keredo
Sukuwarenu zen wo koroshi
Kimi no mita keshiki sae boku ni wa



Translation

Search for time I'm a creator God's children are servants
You got no right My tears have dried up I'm screaming in the depths of a desolate city

Precious time I'm a philosopher Ideals without a trace of blood
Unconcious movements Now in the imaginary city in the lamenting, tragic darkness Laugh

"You would have barely seen breathe"

At the end of this world Why are you unsure ? Why are you hesitating ? 
The hope of goodness burned to ashes
This world doesn't disappear Inside the goodness ruling over the red blood of growing pain

Break to the people I'm a plunderer The first chapter is complete
Forbidden creation The ashen poison stops raining sing in the sea of suffering and suicide

Where are you now ? I can't meet you right now
I kill the useless goodness
Even the very same scenery that you saw is surely getting warped in my eyes
Inside the goodness getting spat out

At the edge of the imaginary city I just swear to live on
Please give happiness to this perishing me




No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS