Vampire's Love


Vampire's Love
By: VAMPS
Single; Vampire's Love
Release Date : Oktober, 8 2014

#1. Vampire's Love

The dazzling smile, was just beyond my reach
How sweet and innocent you were
If I could cross, my night into the sun
All my words to you, i still wonder what i say

#Stray dream of you, lights the chain of star to find the way
In the darkest night of my lost through frozen heart

Long ago..


Even... if things don’t change
So the shadow’s dark would cloud your clear skies
I watched over you, even in the dark
From you...

Back #
Even now...
Even now....

More than the world, more than the life
You mean so dear to me, you won’t be hurt

My words to you,
Gently whisper through the window’s pane
They just fade away, from my lips I Love You

Back #
Even Now...


#2. Vampire's Love (Piano ver)

Mabushii karen na egao
Kono boku ni ha tooku

Hizashi no mukou he iketara
Kimi ni nanno hanashi wo shita darou?

Nee koushite kimi wo omou dake de
Kono mune wa kirameiteta yo…ano koro

Kono mama de ii…
Sunda sora kumoranai youni

Boku wa furezu mimamotteita zutto

Nee koushite kimi wo omou dake de
Kono mune wa kirameiteiru
Ima demo... ima demo...

Dare yori nani yori mo taisetsu dakara
Kegasanai you

Tada sotto garasu goshi ni itta
Todokanai "aishiteiru yo"

Koushite kimi wo omou dake de
Kono mune wa kirameiteiru

Ima demo

No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS