Bit Stupid


Bit Stupid
(with english translation)
By; Acid Black Cherry
Album; Black List


Irony My Honey chotto matte kure! Ima kara kuru no!? [IYA] to ienai
Quietly Evenly Furikaeba [KONPA] no take out temanekishiteru

Suddenly I'm sorry "shigoto ni natta" keredo koneko-chan wa [DADA] koneru
Stop! Make up! Hurry up! Umaku gomakashi kaeraseta kedo kiss sae shitenai

Toriaezu heya miwatasushite korekara ga jikan to no shoubu
[TOIRE] no kami inoru na yo?! [PURIKURA] haru na yo?!
Nagai kami mo ochitenai shi kousui no nioi mo keshita shi
Donna mondai! It's OK! Ore wa kanzen hanzai sa!

Tsumari...kore wa...seibutsugakuteki...osu no seiriteki koudou de...
Don't you know? Understand? Yappari kore jya iiwake ni naranai?

Don't worry Take it easy "okaerinasai" shouko mo inmetsu konseki mo nai
The lip stick OH! Boo! Sit! Kanojo njanai?! Megami no sabaki wa [HANPA] jya nai

Arittake no seii to uso wo teinei ni umaku narabete
Tama ni tsuyosa misete hiraikinaosscha [DAME]
Kuchikazu ga oosugita ka na? Subete mitooshi no kao de
Donna mondai mo kaiketsu!? Kimi wa meitantei ka?!

Masaka...kore ga...idenshigakuteki osu no dairokkanteki chotsukan?!
Unbelieve. I don't know. Toki sude ni osokushi nakiotoshi mo kikanai?

Gomakashiteru wake jyanakute kono bashinogi nanka jyanakute
Kigentori jyanakute ichigen dake kiite?
Herikutsu bakari da keredo [NANPA] natoko mo aru kedo
Ketsukyoku yappari totemo kimi ga itoshiin da yo

Kaeru basho wa kimi dake dakara sonna ni [MUSU]tto okoranai de
Tama ni yosomi suru kurai nara otoko da shi chotto kurai ii jyanai?
Don't you know? Understand? Seibutsugakuteki...osu no seiriteki koudou de...
I love you. Please believe! Yurushite kudasai mada ato nikai kurai


Translation

Bit Stupid

Irony My Honey Hold on just a second! Are you coming over now?! I can't say no
Quietly Evenly If you turn around the company take out beckons

Suddenly I'm sorry "Something came up at work" Though I'm busy petting the cat
Stop! Make up! Hurry up! Though I get to come back home after cheating on you, I do no more than kiss you

For now, I survey the room, from here on in it's do or die
Is the toilet paper torn?! Are there pictures from the photo booth stuck up everywhere?!
No long hair fell on the floor, the scent of her perfume is gone as well
Well how about that?! It's OK! I've pulled off the perfect crime!

Well, I mean...well you see...this is a biological thing...just the actions of the male psychology
Don't you know? Understand? Of course, I can't help it, so that's an excuse, right?

Don't worry Take it easy "Welcome home" I've destroyed all the evidence, there's not a trace
The lip stick OH! Boo! Sit! It's not hers, is it?! The goddess's judgement isn't ever half-assed

Politely setting up all the sincerity and lies with all that I have
Occasionally showing my strength, being defensive's not the way to go
Am I talking way too much? With a face that reveals everything
Can you crack any case?! Are you a master detective?!

No way...could it be...it's some genetic thing...like a female sixth sense, some kind of instinct?!
Unbelieve. I don't know. By now it's way too late Not even using tears can make this go away?

I didn't mean to cheat on you, It's not that it's any better than being here with you
I'm not just kissing your ass, won't you listen to just one thing?
Though it's just a little quibble, and I do flirt quite a lot
In the end, of course you are so very precious to me

Since the place I return is you and you alone, don't be so steaming mad
If my eyes stray only now and then, I'm just a guy, and a little bit isn't so bad, is it?
Don't you know? Understand? It's a biological thing...just the actions of the male psychology
I love you. Please believe! Please forgive me! I still have two chances left

No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS