Rain


Rain
(with english translation
By: SIAM SHADE
Single : Rain
Album: SIAM SHADE II, SIAM SHADE XI~Heart of Rock~

Doshaburi no ame no naka de kasa mo sasazu ni tatazundeiru shareta dorama no you ni
Subete wo arainagashite kimi no kaori mo kioku sae mo urunda hitomi mo

SHINING   Yoru wo irodoru   ILLUMINATION   tsumetai ame ni utare
Kimi ga nokoshita sayonara ga kono mune ni shimiru


Konogoro omou yo kimi no hohoemi wa
Kazushirenai toki ni hikari wo kureta
Ima wa mou tooku modorenai keredo
Anata ni deaeta yorokobi wa ima mo kanjiteiru yo
IN THE RAIN MY LOVE FOR YOU GROWS

Hikidashi no naka okiwasureta daiarii ga tsutaeru
Kimi no kimochi mo wakarazu ni yoru wo hashaideta

Moshimo mata itsuka yarinaoseru nara
Futari motto umaku kuraseru darou
Ima wa mou tooku modorenai keredo
Kizuato wa tarinai nanika wo mune ni kizamikonda

REPEAT

HEY,DON'T YOU KNOW?


Translation
I stand in the driving rain, without putting up an umbrella — just like in some stylish drama
It washes away everything; your fragrance, even the memories of you and the tears from my moist eyes too

The shining illumination that colors the night is being struck by cold rain
The good-bye that you left to me is aching deep in my heart

Now that I think of it, your smile
gave me light countless times
Though it's now far away and won't come back
I'm still feeling the joy of having met you
In the rain my love for you grows

A diary forgotten inside a drawer tells it
Without understanding your feelings I was having fun in the night

If I could sometime start over again
the two of us would get along much better
Though it's now far away and won't come back
Something that lacks scars has been engraved into my heart

REPEAT

Hey, don't you know?

No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS