Ophelia


Ophelia
(with English Translation)
By; L’Arc en Ciel
Album; AWAKE

 Karen na DORESU ni tsutsumare kimi wa kirameku
 tadayou KASHISU no nioi wa amaku yowasete

 My dearest Ophelia - what's the reason for your silence?
 Your lips as cold as ice
 My dearest Ophelia - will you speak to me no more?


 kioku wo sosoida GURASU wo kimi wa oyoide
 urei wo hisometa shigusa ga kokoro wo tsukisasu

 My dearest Ophelia - there are things I never told you
 Falling into the dream
 My dearest Ophelia - can you trust in me no more?

 owaranai kuchidzuke wo nameraka na sono hada ni
 yurusareru nara kimi e kono ai wo sasagetai I wander far

 ikutsu no ai to tsumi to de kimi e to tadoritsukeru no?
 kotaete nee Ophelia

 ano hi no you dakishimete uso to itte hohoende
 mou ichido sono hitomi ga hirakareru no wo inori I wander far

 owaranai kuchidzuke wo nameraka na sono hada ni
 yoru ni ukanda kimi wa amari ni mo toosugite I search in vain

English
Ophelia
You sparkle, wrapped in your lovely dress
The intoxicating scent of cassis in the air

My dearest Ophelia – what’s the reason for your silence?
Your lips as cold as ice
My dearest Ophelia – will you speak to me no more?

You swim in a glass filled with memories
The sadness beneath your mennerisms is like a knife to my heart

My dearest Ophelia – there are things I never told you
Falling into the dream;
My dearest Ophelia – can you trust in me no more?

Endless kiss to that smooth skin
If you'll permit me, I wish to devote all my love to you

How many loves, how many punishments does it take to reach you?
Answer me, OK ophelia

Smile, tell me that you jest and hold me like you did that day
I pray that your eyes open once more I wander far

Endless kiss to that smooth skin
Floating into the night your just too far away I search in vain

No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS