Love


Love
(with english translation)
Single: Love
Album: SIAM SHADE IX A-Side Collection
Lyric: Hideki, Music: DAITA

Shizumu yuuhi ni kagefumi shiteru
Riyuu(Wake) wa iranai dokomademo kimi to

Yake ni toki ga
Tsumetaku kono mi wo sasu kedo


Your love kono mune ni dakishimeteitai
All your love afureru hodo
Your love kanjitetai kotoba wa iranai
Hitomi wo kasaneteiru dake de... for love

Sakebitai hodo kimi(omae) wo motome
Dakedo onaji hodo terekusakute gomen

Furimuku tabi ni
Kimi wa soba ni itekureta ne

Your love ima koko ni kawaranu egao ga
Aru koto ni kiduita
My love kimi no tame ni nanimo nai keredo
Kono uta ni kizami todokeyou... for love

Ai wa kanata e ai wa kibou e tsuduku kara

Translation
Playing shadow  under the sinking evening sun
I don't need any reason, I'll go anywhere with you

Time stings
my body really coldly, but...

Your love, I want to hold it in my heart
All your love, so much it is brimming over
Your love, I want to feel it, I don't need words
Just staring in your eyes... for love

I want you so badly it makes me want to scream
But I'm also just as embarassed, sorry

Every time I turned around,
you were there for me

Your love, I realized that now, here
is an unchanging smile
My love for you, though I have nothing
I'll engrave it into this song and send it to you... for love

Love will continue to the distant future, love will continue to the hope

No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS