No Marionette


No Marionette
(with english translation)
By: Siam Shade
Album:  SIAM SHADE IV, SIAM SHADE XI Heart of Rock

You are the shed!
Nee chotto kiitekure angel
Yake ni chikagoro migatte na koto bakari iunda yatsura itsudemo sou sa
Tanomu toki wa shinmitsu na kao de
You ga sundara sunda de sunnari kawacchimau no sa

Dakara naite nineteen ninety-eight kurashiteru
This time's bad time's (Fxxk out!)

Hajime kara mamorenasasou na yakusoku nara suruna yo
Kurushimagire ni sono bashinogi no kotoba de gomakashitsuzukeru
Faithless Man
Itsuni nattara shutokou(kono michi) ryoukin iranakunarunda
Honto kanryoushugiteki na kuni da ze sakaraeba ganjou na tejou(buresuretto)

Tomerarenai grieving sky
Furishikiru ame ni utare odoru yo dancing in the rain

Tomedonaku ima mo maoidasu Lost my heart
Tada kurikaesu endless sigh
Kono mama ja close my light me wo fuseteshimau
Wasurenaidekure atsui manazashi wo
Uketomete kono omoi sono mune de

Kaerarenai grieving sky
Ootsubu no namida(ame) ni nurete odoru yo dancing in the rain

Tomadoi wa sutete hashiridase go my way subete wo ushinatte mo
Yuubae ni somaru garasukeesu no naka
Kono koe wo sukoshidemo todoketakute sakenderu
Kowarekake no Marionette...
This time's Bad time's (Break this time) No! Marionette
This time's Bad time's (So you're the shed) Break! Marionette

Translation
You are the shed!
Hey, listen for a minute, angel
Lately saying awfully self-centered stuff, those guys are always the same
Showing a friendly face when asking
After their business is finished they change with no delay
So cry, living in nineteen ninety-eight
This time's bad time's (Fuck out!)

Don't make promises if you can't keep them in the first place
Desperately continuing to deceive with evasive words
Faithless man
When does this road(expressway) stop requiring a fare?
What a bureaucratic country this is – if you oppose you get a sturdy bracelet(handcuffs)

Unstoppable grieving sky
I dance, being beaten by the pouring rain, dancing in the rain

Endlessly, even now, losing my way – lost my heart
Just repeating an endless sigh
I close my light just like this, I lower my eyes
Please don't forget, the hot look in my eyes,
catch it and these feelings with your heart

Unchangeable grieving sky
I dance, as I get wet by large drops of rain(tears), dancing in the rain

Throw away confusion and start to run, go my way, even if you lose everything
Inside a glass case colored by the evening glow,
Wishing its voice would reach even just a little farther, shouts,
A marionette about to fall apart...
This time's Bad time's (Break this time) No! Marionette
This time's Bad time's (So you're the shed) Break! Marionette

No comments:

JUNIE'S FAVOURITE LYRICS OF J-ROCK AND VISKEI BANDS